We are pleased to announce that Marnie is the winner of the nightlight from Lights by Linda (Day #1’s giveaway)!
It is our prayer that this series is a blessing to you. In light of that, and today’s topic, it is time for another giveaway! Today, my friend Zoann is blessing one of you with a gorgeous handmade necklace.
To order some of your own beautiful handmade jewelry, e-mail Zoann at: email@example.com
To enter this giveaway:
1. Share this post’s link on facebook (and invite your friends to join us on this journey of “Intentional Mothering”).
2. Take a few minutes and visit the True Woman website and see how it can be a blessing to you.
3. Comment on this post (after you have shared on facebook and visited True Woman). The comment
should include that you shared on facebook and visited the site- and include a specific resource(s) you found there (one winner will be chosen at random and have the beautiful necklace mailed to them).
*Be sure to follow the directions carefully, so that your giveaway entry is eligible.
I had the absolute privilege of hearing Carrie Gaul speak at camp’s Women’s Retreat, last fall. Carrie is a delight; authentic, approachable and an excellent speaker…inspiring others with God’s love and
the power of His Word.
Carrie is a biblical correspondent for Revive Our Hearts, a Bible teacher, conference speaker, and author of Joy in the Midst,
a Bible study on Philippians. She and her husband Dennis, who serves on
staff with Life Action Ministries, have two married children and a new
The Best Gift I Ever Gave
Carrie has a deep love for God’s Word and a passion to see women grow in
ever-increasing intimacy with Jesus through the study and application
of His Word. She enjoys discipling and encouraging women and has had the
privilege of ministering to missionary and national women in Africa and
China through conferences and retreats. In her spare time Carrie enjoys
walking, reading and
“chatting” over coffee.
1. Is there a bit of tension in a relationship you have with a child, or maybe even a parent? Oh, girls,
I realize Christmas is a long way off, but just think what the Lord might do if you were to give the
gift of encouragement today!
2. Will you do it? Will you commit today to investing the time and energy it takes to bring words of
hope and healing to that loved one? Who knows, a simple journal may become the best gift you,
too, have ever given.