Lee and I are delighted to introduce you to one of of our friends on the show, today. Get ready to ramp up your prayer life as you listen to Lee’s conversation with author, editor, and mentor, Judy Dunagan.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used below. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #173 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode 173 with Judy Dunagan
Author, Judy Dunagan, candidly talks about shifting from fear and anxiety to faith and the vital role faith-filled prayers in the life of a believer.
Today’s Guest: Judy Dunagan is an acquisitions editor for women’s books and Bible studies at Moody Publishers. She has a heart for discipleship and making God’s Word and prayer come alive in everyday life. She is the author of the book The Loudest Roar: Living in the Unshakable Victory of Christ. Judy and her husband Rick live in Colorado.
Theme Music: “Found” by Lisa Troyer and Dawn Yoder Venture3Media/Circle of Friends
Show Sponsor: Brave Moms, Brave Kids: A Battle Plan for Raising Heroes by Lee Nienhuis
- The Loudest Roar by Judy Dunagan
- The Adversary by Mark Bubeck
- Warfare Praying by Mark Bubeck
- Prayer Patterns for Revival by Mark Bubeck
- Armor of God: Ephesians 6:10-18
- Psalm 91
- 1 Peter 5:8
- Genesis 3
- Revelation 12:7-12
- Sit, Walk, Stand book by Watchman Nee
Moms in Prayer- MomsinPrayer.org
- Psalm 139
- Revelation 5:1-8
- Find the freebies Judy mentioned, like Praying the Scriptures, at JudyDunagan.com
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid @judydunagan
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Subscribe to the show and leave a rating and review.