We are so grateful for review of The Martha + Mary Show. Here is a 5-star review from J. Kimma:
Katie and Lee are cheerful, uplifting, and compliment each other wonderfully on this podcast! Listening to them makes me feel like I’m at a coffee house with sweet friends who know just what I need to hear to make me feel like I can relate, be challenged, and receive encouragement! I know this podcast will be a blessing to those who have the opportunity to listen!! I made sure to subscribe so I won’t miss any of the great stories or encouragement they share!
If you are interested in sponsoring the show, contact Katie for more details. We take on a limited numbers of sponsors.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #109 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode 109: When Plans Change
Lee and Katie discuss what we can do, and who we can hold onto, when plans change.
Today’s Sponsor: Countercultural Parenting: Building Character in a World of Compromise by Lee Nienhuis
Theme Music: “Busy Bee” by Cade Popkin
Things We Talk About:
- James 4:13-15
- Made Like Martha book
- “Expectations are the breeding ground for resentment.”
- Free Parenting Webinar to improve communication with your kids
- Philippians 4:8
- When plans change, God’s character has not changed.
- Is this an obstacle or an opportunity?
- Romans 8:28
- God will hold, He does hold.
- Proverbs 16:9
- Hebrews 6:17-20
- Run to the Rock: Episode 84
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Show Hashtag: #marthamaryshow
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Subscribe to the show and leave a rating and review.God is trustworthy, and I'm doing my best. @leenienhuis #marthamaryshow Click To Tweet
Catch Up on recent episodes of the podcast: