Do you ever wonder if your small offering matters much?
Whether it is a quick text of support to a friend, or leaving a gift on your neighbor’s porch, or smiling at the cashier, it’s all significant!
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used below. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #146 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode 146: A Little Goes a Long Way
Rachael Adams encourages you that each small thing you do is significant because a little goes a long way in God’s economy.
Today’s Guest: Rachael Adams started her ministry to help women realize their God-given purpose and significance. She and her husband, Bryan, run a family business and farm in Kentucky with their two children, Will and Kate, and two doodle dogs. Connect with her through her website and checkout Rachael’s devotional book, A Little Goes A Long Way
Theme Music: “Found” by Lisa Troyer and Dawn Yoder Venture3Media/Circle of Friends
Today’s Sponsor: Made Like Martha book by Katie Reid
Things We Talk About:
- A Little Goes a Long Way devotional book
- The Love Offering Podcast
- “If You Could See What I See” song by Geoff Moore
- 1 Corinthians 3:6-8
- Hebrews 11:39-40
- Revelation 4:10
- Lay my crown at His feet quote by Queen Victoria
- Mary choosing the good portion
- Song of Solomon 2:4
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid @rachaeladamsauthor
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Subscribe to the show and leave a rating and review.