Is it time to take back your tech time? Discover ways to gain a renewed outlook and practice healthy habits regarding social media, on today’s podcast episode with Sandy Cooper.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used below. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #148 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode 148 with Sandy Cooper
Sandy Cooper talks about her experience with social media and mental health, anxiety and depression and what helped her.
Today’s Guest: Sandy Cooper is a writer, podcaster, Bible study teacher, and professionally certified home chef. She has been a wife to Jon for 29 years and is mom to Noah (deceased), Rebekah (23), Elijah (21), and Elliana (15). She has been encouraging women since 2008 at thescooponbalance.com and podcasts weekly at The Balanced MomCast from her home office in Florida, where she lives with her family.
Theme Music: “Found” by Lisa Troyer and Dawn Yoder Venture3Media/Circle of Friends
Things We Talk About:
Today’s Verse: Psalm 119:147 (NIV)
I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.”
Sandy’s List of Healthy Habits:
- Connect with the Lord each morning (take your thoughts captive)
- Daily exercise
- Nutrition (there is a connection between gut health and brain health)
- Therapy (identify your anxiety and depression triggers)
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Subscribe to the show and leave a rating and review.