If you’re ready to follow-through on that tug on your heart, today’s episode of the Martha + Mary Show is for you!
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used below. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #180 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode #180 with Rebecca George
Move forward with gumption as you follow-through on your goals with encouragement from Rebecca George.
Today’s Guest: Rebecca George is the founder of Radical Radiance® – a podcast community where listeners are equipped to blend what they love with the Jesus who makes them shine. She is a podcaster, speaker, and author whose greatest joy in life is discipling others to pursue their passions in a way that builds the Kingdom. In her free time you can find her running outside, writing, or trying a new recipe with Garth Brooks playing in the background. You can connect with her on IG at @rebeccageorgeauthor or at !
Show Sponsor: Inspiration Doula: Schedule a coaching call to get the help you need to see your creative project through to the finish line!God is never too busy or rushed to tend to your heart’s cry when you’re struggling. -Rebecca George on Ep. 180 of #marthamaryshow @leenienhuis Click To Tweet
Things We Talk About:
- Do the Thing by Rebecca George
- Made Like Martha book
- Christa Hutchins
- Radical Radiance podcast
- Time blocking
- Full Focus Journal
- Deciding ahead vs. reacting in the moment
- God is Infinite and Limitless
- Micro-quitting vs. Macro-quitting
Memorable Quotes from Rebecca:
- “Limits allow us to lean on God and His strength as our primary source of fuel.”
- “God is never too busy or rushed to tend to your heart’s cry when you’re struggling.”
- “In a life that’s sold out to God’s leading, His glory is the goal, and His presence is the prize.”
Limits allow us to lean on God and His strength as our primary source of fuel. -Rebecca George on the #marthamaryshow @leenienhuis Click To Tweet
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Subscribe to the show and leave a rating and review.