Do you want to get to know your neighbors better? Are you unsure how to get started? Don’t miss this helpful episode with today’s guest.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used below. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #175 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode 175 with Amy Lively
Amy Lively provides tips, tools and teaching about loving our neighbors without being weird, offensive or pushy.
Today’s Guest: Amy Lively is a speaker and author of How to Love Your Neighbor Without Being Weird. Amy is passionate about helping people identify their unique ministry gifts and use them in their community. She and her husband live in Colorado and Florida with their dog and cat.
Theme Music: “Found” by Lisa Troyer and Dawn Yoder Venture3Media/Circle of Friends
Show Sponsor: Made Like Martha book by Katie M. Reid
- How to Love Your Neighbor Without Being Weird by Amy Lively
- The Neighborhood Cafe
- Lisa Troyer
- A Very Bavarian Christmas audiobook
- Luke 10:38-42
- Unexpected Revival by Erica Wiggenhorn
- John 11:17-27
- Peace that passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7)
- Crystal Paine Ep #165: Time-Saving Tips for Busy Women
- 1 Corinthians 9:19-23
Discover how to love your neighbor without being weird with Amy Lively on Ep. 174 of the Martha + Mary Show. #hospitality #loveothers #faith #marthamaryshow Click To Tweet
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid @amylively
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Subscribe to the show and leave a rating and review.