Join us over in the Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood Group on Facebook, where you’ll be uplifted and in the loop about the podcast.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #64 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode #64: Powerful Introverts with Holley Gerth
Introverts are often misunderstood. Best-selling author, Holley Gerth, sets the record straight in this insightful interview about our inner wiring.
Theme Music: “Better Together” by Cade Popkin
Show Sponsor: The M2B Huddle is a new coaching hub for Christian communicators. We help you move your ministry forward in a sustainable, life-giving way.
Today’s Guest: Holley Gerth is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author, life coach, and counselor with a Master of Science degree in mental health. Holley cofounded (in)courage, a site that received almost one million views in its first six months and cohosts the popular podcast More Than Small Talk. She also serves over 25,000 subscribers through her blog.
Holley is passionate about empowering people, especially introverts, to embrace who they are and become all they’re created to be. Her recent book is The Powerful Purpose of Introverts: Why the World Needs You to Be You. You can connect with her at holleygerth.com
Things We Talk About:
- Martha + Mary Show Sisterhood Group on FB
- The Powerful Purpose of Introverts book
- What Percent Introvert are You? Quiz
- Countercultural Parenting book
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- The Martha + Mary Show on Instagram: @madelikemartha
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Show Hashtag: #marthamaryshow
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Listen to Season 5 of the Podcast: