Do you have a Bucket List? Laugh along with us, on this week’s podcast episode, as Lee and I share the wide range of line items on our lists. We’d love to hear yours too. Share them in the comments!
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #59 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode #59: What’s on Your Bucket List?
From Broadway to the Super Bowl, from spicy to delicious, and from the far-reaching to the realistic…Lee and Katie laugh about what’s on their bucket lists.
Theme Music: “Better Together” by Cade Popkin
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
|Made Like Martha: Good News for the Woman Who Gets Things Done – eBook|
Show Sponsor: Pick up a copy of the ebook Made Like Martha: Good News for the Woman Who Gets Things Done for only $1.99 (for a limited time) on Amazon, Christian Book, or Barnes & Noble. What a deal!
Things We Talk About:
- The Bucket List Movie
- Jenn Bryant of Practical Families
- Aurora Borealis
- Double name witches on Instagram
- Zac Efron quote about success
- Experience the Holy Land (Episode #39)
- “Hamilton” by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Beth Moore
- Kay Arthur
Lee and Katie have both written books, learn more about them, here:
- Brave Moms, Brave Kids by Lee Nienhuis
- Countercultural Parenting by Lee Nienhuis
- Made Like Martha by Katie M. Reid
- Look for news about Katie’s Christmas novel in the coming weeks! If you are interested in getting on Katie’s fiction book email list (to be the first to hear about her new book), send an email to let her know.
|Countercultural Parenting: Building Character in a World of Compromise|
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- The Martha + Mary Show on Instagram: @madelikemartha
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Show Hashtag: #marthamaryshow
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Be sure to subscribe, so you don’t miss any shows!
Listen to Season 4 + 5 of the Podcast:
#58: When People are Disappointed (Guest: Christa Hutchins)
#57: Small Means, Big Hospitality
#55: Dear Parents of School-Aged Children (Summer Series: Michelle Nietert)
#54: Martha of Bethany (Summer Series: Rebekah Fedrowitz)
#53: Perfection is Not Up to You (Summer Series: Tracy Steel)
#52: Are You a Tightly Wound Woman? (Summer Series: Kela Nellums)
#51: My Sibling with Special Needs (Summer Series: Cindy Bultema)
#50: Blaze of Glory (Summer Series: Angie Gibbons)
#49: Freedom Forever (Summer Series: Jami Amerine)
#48: Freeing the Enneagram 1 (Summer Series: Kate Motaung)
#47: Secrets About Your Type A Friend (Summer Series: Quanny Ard)
#46: Countercultural Parenting (Interview with Lee Nienhuis)