We’re excited to have Lee Nienhuis back as our Mary co-host for Episode #5 of The Martha + Mary Show podcast.
On Episode #56, Lee and Katie discuss three key questions we can ask ourselves in order to move forward with hope and intention during this uncertain time.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #56 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode #56: Life-Giving Choices
There’s a lot we can’t control right now but we can make these life-giving choices in this season.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.What is one small healthy choice you are making? #marthamaryshow @leenienhuis Click To Tweet
Theme Music: “Better Together” by Cade Popkin
Show Sponsor: Brave Moms, Brave Kids: A Battle Plan for Raising Heroes by author, speaker, and podcast host, Lee Nienhuis
Things We Talk About:
- Sam’s Club
- “Alone” on History Channel
- What’s the P.L.A.N.?
- Power of Prayer, Episode #7
- “Until Tomorrow” song lyrics
- Frozen 2 Songs
- Brave Moms, Brave Kids book
- 3 Life-Giving Questions
- Inductive Bible Study
- Isaiah, Nehemiah, and Daniel
- Psalm 37:4
3 Life-Giving Questions:
- What can I control right now?
- What is one small healthy choice I can make?
- What is beautiful in my life right now? Or what is one beautiful thing I can add into my life?
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- The Martha + Mary Show on Instagram: @madelikemartha
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Show Hashtag: #marthamaryshow
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Be sure to subscribe, so you don’t miss any shows!Here are 3 life-giving questions you can ask yourself in this season... #marthamaryshow #covid Click To Tweet
Listen to Season 4 of the Podcast: