Have you been the recipient of generous giving? We want to hear about it! Lee and I are back, on The Martha + Mary Show podcast, with a conversation to inspire generosity in all of us.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #91 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode 91: Generous Giving
Giving generously isn’t just about money. Katie and Lee discuss the gift of giving and receiving through personal stories and Scripture.
Theme Music: “Busy Bee” by Cade Popkin
Today’s Sponsors: Stories and Songs of Faith: My Journey with God by Alexis A. Goring.Be on the lookout for the ways God is providing and the ways we can provide for others. @leenienhuis #marthamaryshow #payitforward Click To Tweet
Things We Talk About:
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Mathew 6:21
- Story of the generous widow (Mark 12:41-44)
- The Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn
- Raising Money Wise Kids workbook
- 1 Chronicles 29:11
- Acts 20:35
- Countercultural Parenting by Lee Nienhuis
- John 6:1-14
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-15
- The Chosen
- Exodus 36:2-7
- Malachi 3:10
Today’s Verse: Romans 8:32
God is providing for us in a thousand little ways. @leenienhuis #marthamaryshow #generosity Click To Tweet
He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?”
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- The Martha + Mary Show on Instagram: @madelikemartha
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Show Hashtag: #marthamaryshow
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Subscribe to the show and leave a rating and review.Generous people have a lot of influence in people's lives. @leenienhuis #marthamaryshow #payitforward Click To Tweet
Catch Up on Season 6 of the Podcast: