What are your vacation plans this summer? Will you be go camping? Lee and I discuss the hilarity and horrors, the memories and the mayhem that surround camping.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #94 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode 94: Martha and Mary Go Camping
Katie and Lee discuss their love/hate relationship with camping—packing, cooking, critters, and unplugging in nature.
Theme Music: “Busy Bee” by Cade Popkin
Today’s Sponsors: Stories and Songs of Faith: My Journey with God by Alexis A. Goring
Things We Talk About:
- Dunes Harbor Family Campground
- Bair Lake Bible Camp
- Striped fudge cookies
- Pass It On song (It only takes a spark—you’re welcome!)
- My friend Ellie (1000 Hours Outside with her kids)
- 1000 Hours Outside Website
- Cindy Bultema
3 Reasons to Go Camping
- The power of unplugging
- Being alone in nature
What would you add to the list?
To camp or not to camp—that is the question. @leenienhuis #marthamaryshow #camping #summervacation Click To Tweet
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- The Martha + Mary Show on Instagram: @madelikemartha
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Show Hashtag: #marthamaryshow
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Subscribe to the show and leave a rating and review.How do you prepare your s'mores? We're sharing our favorites additions on Episode #94 of The Martha + Mary Show podcast. @leenienhuis #marthamaryshow #smores #summer21 Click To Tweet
Catch Up on Season 6 of the Podcast: