You’re invited to join us inside our podcast Facebook Group, the Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood. This week we talked about feeling not enough or too much. It was insightful to hear from members of the group about which way they tend to lean.
Valentine’s Day is this week, so Lee and I thought it would be fun to introduce you to our husbands. Mike and Adam were great sports as we put them in the hot seat for today’s episode.
If you are interested in partnering with the podcast as a show sponsor, contact Katie for info. We have a limited number of slots available and would be happy to explore the possibility of partnering together to get the word out about your product, event, or service.
Listen to the latest episode over here, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #29 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode #29: Meet Our Spouses
Katie’s husband, Adam, and Lee’s husband, Mike, share how they met their wives, whether they are more task-oriented (like Martha) or people-oriented (like Mary), what they love about their wives, what drives them crazy, and how they navigate differences.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Show Sponsor: Big thanks to Abby McDonald, author of: Shift: Changing Our Focus to See the Presence of God for sponsoring this episode.
Theme Music: “Sunny Martha” by Cade Popkin
Cade created this custom song for our show. If you are interested in his services, access his info, here.Meet our spouses on this Valentine's edition of the #marthamaryshow podcast. Click To Tweet
Things We Talk About:
- If Adam and Mike are more like Martha or Mary (a.k.a Marvin or Mitt)
- How we met our spouses
- Katie’ stalking period (ha!)
- Ruth on the threshing floor (Ruth 3)
- Scott Barger from Cran Hill
- Enneagram Explosion Episode #14
- Enneagram 1
- Enneagram 7
- Enneagram 9
- How we navigate differences
Today’s Verse: Proverbs 27:17
Opposites attract...we're living proof of that. #marthamaryshow #valentinesday Click To Tweet
As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”
- Listen to Lee and Mike’s conversation about how prayer has shaped their home on the Moms in Prayer Podcast (Episode #83)
- Tune in to Katie and Adam’s live show, “Stop! Hammock Time” in order to help you get closer and grow deeper with your spouse.
- When Oil and Water Mix (article and Katie and Adam’s love story)
- Real Talk about Our Less-Than-Perfect Marriage
- Valentine’s Expectations: Because He’s Not Always Thinking about Flowers and You’re Not Always Thinking About Sex
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage.
- The Podcast Page on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- The Martha + Mary how on Instagram: @madelikemartha
- Our IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Our Hashtag: #marthamaryshow
- Episode Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Be sure to subscribe, so you don’t miss any shows!Life doesn't begin when you're married, neither does it end. #marthamaryshow #valentinesday #singlelife Click To Tweet
Listen to Season 3 of the Podcast:
#24: Getting Organized (Interview with Morgan Tyree)
Learn more about our sponsors and access past episodes, here.