We had so much fun recording a live podcast episode, while Lee and I were speaking in Morrison, IL. We laugh a lot and get real about things like friendship, accountability, and the hard work of unity.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #141 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode #141: Real Talk about Friendship
Katie and Lee go live in this fun, deep dive conversation about the grit and gift of friendship.
Theme Music: “Found” by Lisa Troyer and Dawn Yoder Venture3Media/Circle of Friends
Today’s Sponsor: Brave Moms, Brave Kids: A Battle Plan for Raising Heroes by Lee NienhuisThere is a blessing when you come together in unity, around the things that please God. #psalm133 #unity #marthamaryshow Click To Tweet
Things We Talk About:
- Rooted in Christ event
- Non-Compete Clause, Episode #63
- Our friend Abby, Episode #11
- Katie’s book becoming a movie
- A Very Bavarian Christmas rom com novel
- Cindy Bultema, Episode 68
- Meaning of helper = ēzer (in Genesis 2)
- Meaning of Helper for the Holy Spirit = paraklētos (in John 14)
- Ephesians 6:12
- Uncompromising in conviction, sacrificial in preference
- Awaken Nashville
- Psalm 133
- Hebrews 10:24
- Matthew 18:20
- Friendship Court, Episode #28
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
Subscribe to the show and leave a rating and review.Are you willing to be confronted and not offended? @leenienhuis #marthamaryshow #friendship Click To Tweet