- Lee Nienhuis, author of Countercultural Parenting
- Jami Amerine, author of Stolen Jesus
- Jenn Hand, author of The King is Coming: Coming Alive at Advent
- Bethany Turner, author of Hadley Beckett’s Next Dish
On episode #66 of The Martha + Mary Show, Katie and Lee shed light on a familiar Bible story through their different lenses.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #66 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode #66: Prodigals
Take a closer look at the prodigal son, his brother, and father, from Luke 15:11-32, in this insightful conversation about the lavish love of God.
Theme Music: “Better Together” by Cade PopkinThe Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world—that is the inheritance. @leenienhuis #marthamaryshow #goodnews Click To Tweet
Things We Talk About:
- Luke 15:11-32 (The prodigals sons)
- Luke 10:38-42 (Martha and Mary)
- Blue Letter Bible
- Hired-help mentality
- Katie’s new life encounter on Ann Voskamp’s blog
- The Prodigal God book by Timothy Keller
- John 8:1-11 (Women caught in adultery and forgiven)
Join us over in the Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood Group on Facebook, where you’ll be uplifted and in the loop about the podcast.
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- The Martha + Mary Show on Instagram: @madelikemartha
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Show Hashtag: #marthamaryshow
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Be sure to subscribe to the show and it’d be great if you’d leave a rating and review—thanks!
Listen to Season 5 of the Podcast: