Is cleaning house life-giving to you, or life-draining? What is your favorite chore? What is your least favorite chore? What are some ways you stay on top of the clutter? Lee and Katie are discussing these questions and more, on Episode #31 of The Martha + Mary Show.
Listen to the latest episode over here, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #31 on your favorite podcast app.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.Don't put it down, put it away. -Quote from Youniquely Woman book by @KayArthur Click To Tweet
Show Notes for Episode #31: Cleaning House
Cleaning house can be a challenge. Lee and Katie discuss their view on cleaning, as well as tips, tricks, and a few or their favorite cleaning products that make chores more enjoyable.
Show Sponsor: We are so grateful to Carol Kent’s Speak Up Conference for sponsoring this week’s episode. Lee, Jenn, and I would love to see you there! Learn more and register, for Speak Up, here: https://speakupconference.com/
Theme Music: “Sunny Martha” by Cade Popkin
Things We Talk About:
- Tracy Steel
- Enneagram 1
- Episode #24 with Morgan Tyree
- 40 Day Sugar Fast book by Wendy Speake
- Comparison Girl book by Shannon Popkin
- Episode #18 with Susan Seay
- Youniquely Woman: Becoming Who God Designed You to Be by Kay Arthur, Emilie Barnes, Donna Otto
- Mamma Mia! Movie
- Mrs. Meyers’ Cleaning Products (Basil and Iowa Pine scents are Katie’s favorites)
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Fly Lady
Today’s Verse: Proverbs 31:17 (NIV)
Don't leave a room without improving it in some way. @leenienhuis #marthamaryshow #cleaninghouse Click To Tweet
She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.”
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage.
- The Podcast Page on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- The Martha + Mary how on Instagram: @madelikemartha
- Our IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Our Hashtag: #marthamaryshow
- Episode Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Be sure to subscribe, so you don’t miss any shows!
If you are interested in partnering with the podcast as a show sponsor, contact Katie for info. We have a limited number of slots available and would be happy to explore the possibility of partnering together to get the word out about your product, event, or service.When it comes to cleaning, double your strength instead of dividing it. #marthamaryshow #tidyingup Click To Tweet
Listen to Season 3 of the Podcast:
#24: Getting Organized (Interview with Morgan Tyree)
Learn more about our sponsors and access past episodes, here.