She’s back!! We’re delighted to interview the one and only Jenn Hand about her new book, Do you have your copy yet? It just might change your life—for real.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #132 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode 132 with Jennifer Hand
Jennifer Hand encourages you to move from fear stops to faith steps as you say yes to God and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
Theme Music: “Found” by Lisa Troyer and Dawn Yoder Venture3Media/Circle of Friends
Show Sponsor: Bring life to your unique purpose and creative projects with the Inspiration Doula’s help and encouragement.
Today’s Guest: Jenn Hand, Executive Director of Coming Alive Ministries and author of My Yes is on the Table, loves to take you on her crazy adventures — inviting you to laugh with her and experience the love of Jesus as you do. Connect with Jenn on her website and on social media.
Things We Talk About:
- My Yes is on the Table
- Join us at Carol Kent’s Speak Up Conference
- Hamilton Musical
- Episode 23: Is Your Yes on the Table?
- Joshua 18:3: Possess the land
- 2 Chronicles 20:10-23: Worshippers went first
- Joshua 4: Memorial Stones
- Joshua 6: Battle of Jericho
- Joshua 10:1-15: Sun stood still
- Episode 39: Experience the Holy Land
- Word of the Year: Discipleship
- Numbers 13: 12 Spies
- Episode 107 :Telling Your Story with Kate Motaung
- Baby Ishmael article by Jami Amerine
- Coming Alive Conversations podcast with Jenn Hand
- Donate to Coming Alive Ministries
Today’s Verse: Joshua 18:3
So Joshua said to the Israelites: “How long will you wait before you begin to take possession of the land that the Lord, the God of your ancestors, has given you?”
Are you praying powerful prayers based on the promises of God? @comingalivejenn #marthamaryshow Click To Tweet
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid @comingalivejenn
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Subscribe to the show and leave a rating and review.
What would it look like to say yes to God for the next hour and then the next hour after that? #marthamaryshow @comingalivejenn #faith Click To Tweet
Latest episodes of the podcast:
131: The Reality of Launching Your Kids with Brenda Yoder
130: Letting Your Kids Grow & Go with Christy Mobley
129: Parenting a Child with Special Needs with Sandra Peoples
128: Parenting with Love and Peace with Crystal Paine
127: Connecting the Generations with Leslie Schonfeld
126: Fear Not with Charity Harris
125: From Atheist to Delight in God with Stéphanie Rousselle