We’re sharing some of our favorite kids’ books this week to help you find a new favorite and make your holiday shopping easy peasy this year.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. If you choose to purchase through the links, we may be compensated at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure policy.
Listen to the latest episode below, on our podcast webpage, or access Episode #69 on your favorite podcast app.
Show Notes for Episode #69: Our Favorite Children’s Books
Discover our top recommendations for children’s books for the smallest humans on your holiday gift list.
Theme Music: “Better Together” by Cade Popkin
Show Sponsor: A Very Bavarian Christmas by Katie M. Reid. Purchase two or more copies, you can access the book club kit for free!Katie recommends You are Special by @MaxLucado and God's Very Good Idea by @trillianewbell as her go-to kids' books on The Martha + Mary Show. Click To Tweet
Things We Talk About:
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Richard Scarry’s What Do People Do All Day?
- Nerdy Babies: Oceans
- Emmy K Makes on Instagram
- Wise Words for Moms
- The Going-to-Bed Book
- My Piggy Book
- Dear God, It’s Me: A Song of God’s Love
- Miss Nelson is Missing! (Viola Swamp book)
- Niki Hardy
- Llama Llama Red Pajama
- Lord of the Rings
- Amelia Bedelia
- Frog & Toad Series
- Mars Needs Moms!
- The Book Cellar
- Jotham’s Journey: A Storybook for Advent
- Tabitha’s Travels: A Storybook for Advent
- Bartholomew’s Passage: A Family Story for Advent
- The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
- God’s Very Good Idea
- Max Lucado’s Wemmicks: You Are Special, Picture Book
- Tiki Tiki Timbo book
- Tiki Tiki Timbo song with Shari Lewis
Connect with Us:
- The Martha + Mary Show webpage
- Podcast Group on Facebook: Martha and Mary Show Sisterhood
- The Martha + Mary Show on Instagram: @madelikemartha
- IG Handles: @leenienhuis @katie_m_reid
- Show Hashtag: #marthamaryshow
- Producer: Jeanna Lesausky
Be sure to subscribe to the show and it’d be great if you’d leave a rating and review—thanks!Lee recommends The Jesus Storybook Bible as her go-to kids' book on The Martha + Mary Show. #marthamaryshow @leenienhuis Click To Tweet
Listen to Season 5 of the Podcast:
#68: The Gift of Celebration (Guest: Cindy Bultema)
#67: Martha and Mary Talk Politics
#66: A Closer Look at Prodigals
#65: A Very Bavarian Christmas
#64: Powerful Introverts (Guest: Holley Gerth)
#61: Fashion Tips for Busy Women with Shari Braendel
#59: What’s on Your Bucket List?
#58: When People are Disappointed (Guest: Christa Hutchins)
#57: Small Means, Big Hospitality